DJ MAX is an award winning international DJ / Producer / Broadcaster who performs at major events, ranging from Ultra and MTV festivals to FIS Ski World Cup parties and events in Ibiza, Amsterdam, Italy, Croatia…
2019 Ibiza Resident with his Welcome To The Club party series, as part of his Welcome To the Club brand, established in 1996.
Welcome To The Club radio show has in more than 1000 episodes on Croatian National Public Radio Channel 2 earned cult status among regional clubbers. It is one of the longest, if not the longest lasting weekly electronic music radio show series broadcasted on National Public Radio in Europe. Awarded as The Best Radio Show in Croatia and recognised by fans all over the world, Welcome To The Club radio show continues to premiere international artists, House, Tech House and Techno music releases and upfront highlights from dance floors around the globe. Parallel to Welcome To The Club radio show, DJ MAX produces and hosts DJ MAX In The Mix radio show on EJR Radio – Amsterdam based global radio station since Amsterdam Dance Event 2017. It’s a weekly radio show series which amplifies DJ MAX’s flawless mixing technique and exquisite taste in electronic music. DJ MAX is guest DJ on plethora radio shows all over the world, including frequent appearances on It’s all about the Music radio show on Ibiza Global Radio.
Raised by parents who listen soul, funk and rock&roll music and influenced by artists like Aretha Franklin, Mahalia Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Parliament, Rolling Stones, Credence Clearwater Revival etc., DJ MAX shaped his musical taste in a unique way. Early days of House music in the 80’s triggered something in his heart and soul and defined his path for the future. DJ MAX’s talent to select quality music and entertain people blossoms in high school. He became editor in chief of a high school radio station at the age of 15. His first club residency in 1990 was an instant success.
Sharing, rather than taking:
DJ MAX plays a key role in evolution of Croatian dance scene and club culture, which now includes numerous flagship international festivals. He did a lot for the community, colleagues and the Croatian clubbing scene in general. DJ MAX created legal platform within Croatian Musicians Union that defines DJs as musical artists in 1998. He led and managed Croatian Hip Hop DJ’s to DMC World DJ Championships in early 90’s and continues to promote numerous talented DJs through his radio shows.
- DJ Max – Move My Body | Carrillo Music LLC (USA) | 2020
- Move My Body (Club Mix)
- Move My Body (Radio Mix)
- Rod Carrillo & Terri B! – You Know What I Need (DJ Max Club Mix) | Carrillo Music LLC (USA) | 2019
- Reiss Harrison – Take It Off (DJ Max Club Mix) | Carrillo Music LLC (USA) | 2019
- Kim Cameron & Side FX – Spin Me Ever After (DJ Max Rework) | Side FX Partners (USA) | 2018
- DJ Max – My World EP | Refrained Music (UK) | 2017
- My World (Original Mix)
- Meet Me On The Dance Floor
- Touch My Body (Baby Come On)
- Kim Cameron – It Starts Raining (DJ Max Club Mix) | IndiGoBoom (USA) | 2016
- Kim Cameron – It Starts Raining (DJ Max Radio Edit) | IndiGoBoom (USA) | 2016
- DJ Max – Midnight Change | The Groove Society (UAE) | 2015
- Midnight Change (Original Mix)
- Midnight Change (Radio Edit)